Click here to view the February 4, 2020 BOCC Agenda Packet. February 4, 2020 BOCC Agenda Packet
The Ouray County Clerk and Recorder is providing the public with the following general information about the recall election process for partisan Ouray County elected officials. Read on...
The 2020 Presidential Primary Election is March 3, 2020. Click here for more information. Read on...
The Uncompahgre Watershed Partnership (UWP) has released "The Uncompahgre River Watershed in Ouray County: The Basics and a Little Bit More". Read on...
***Subject to change due to weather and emergencies***
(Subject to change due to weather and road conditions.)
Wireless Emergency Notification System (WENS) is a general system of text messages that is sent when the recipient might be affected by something occurring in Ouray County. You can sign up by clicking the icon above and following the prompts.You can unsubscribe from the notifications at any time by replying "unsubscribe" to the message.
CodeRED notifies residents of emergency situations or critical community alerts.
Ouray County Courthouse Temporary Office Relocation
**Office mailing addresses and phone number remain unchanged.**
- Ouray County Sheriff and Emergency Management Offices are located at 309 6th Avenue, Ouray.
- Ouray County Clerk & Recorder, Elections and Voter Service Polling Center are located at 112 Village Square West, Second Floor, Ridgway
- Ouray County Treasurer & Public Trustee Office is located at 112 Village Square West, Second Floor, Ridgway
- Ouray County Administration and Human Resources are located at 112 Village Square West, Second Floor, Ridgway
- Ouray County Assessor is located at 112 Village Square West, Second Floor, Ridgway
- Municipal, County and District Courts are open for business at 630 Main Street, Ouray